Thursday, February 19, 2009

"Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes"

It is indeed a change for me to post anything.

At the same time, I am posting this mainly to note a change.
For Lenten purposes, I will likely be blogging frequently again, but I have decided to move to Blogger.

Reasons for this (provided because JG's recent defense of his remaining on LJ requires my reasons for leaving):
1) I was only ever on LJ because my friends used it, and only JG still uses it.
2) I already use 95% Google products to interact with the Internet, why not one more?
3) This blog is corny and, as corny as it was meant to be when it was created, I feel like making something that will be more relevant to my current cognitive-affective state.
4) I found a programme that will (purportedly) transfer all of my old LJ posts to my new Blogger account (which was my main concern anyways).

So my new blog will be starting at http://quid-retribuam.blogspot.com
I will soon be posting recent poetry and certain Lenten meditations.

"Turn and face the strange..."
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment