Monday, April 3, 2006

A Material Update

75% of my Wing and I all have the flu. I'm doing alright and it should be gone in around 24 hours. Until then, prayers for all involved are appreciated. Some people are having it a lot worse than me (so far). On the bright side, I barely notice my cold anymore. There's nothing like vomiting to clear out your sinues. That and Indian cuisine.

Speaking of infectious illnesses that destroy the lives of many, I joined Facebook. I have been pretty vocally against my friends' Facebook addiction, and I figured that at this point the strongest statement that I can make at this point is not to not join, but to join and /not/ get addicted. Or something. I read articles on Dadaism on Wikipedia this morning and felt like making an absurdist action/statement. ;)
I wrote half an entry today, which I might finish tomorrow when confined to the dorm.

Hesychia,
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment