Tuesday, August 8, 2006

"When I'm at [work] it's like I'm dead..."

Sorry, you all will have to wait a little while longer for a synopsis of my Canada trip. Last night I was too tired to write it, and wasn't feeling too well. Tonight, I am too tired, and it is too late. So, hopefully tomorrow.

Have you ever had the experience where second-guessing God does absolutely /nothing/ other than make you anxious and impatient? Stop trying to ruin His surprises, dogg. Just stop it. But then again, you're pretty afraid that maybe there is no happy surprise for you, eh? That if you don't make it happen, it never will. Trust in the Lord always. I went to Fr. Victor for confession today and that is exactly the advice that he gave me. Trust in the Lord. Sometimes it is so easy.Work is starting to chafe a bit, in my final week. Partially the fact that the work is repetetive and boring, and the boss is being more strict now, mainly just the fact that I have to get up and spend 8 hours of my day in the same place and then have to go to bed by 10PM. Anyways, I am managing. I am coping. I am mainly torn between wanting work to be over, and wanting to hang out with my friends here before I leave. So, yeah. There's my conundrum. But I will make it through, one day at a time. I will survive... I will survive. As long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive.

Also: I had a sweet idea for a rock-opera at work today, and started composing parts of it in my head. Unfortunately, I am musically void, so I would have to get Steve or someone to do the entire music part. Oh well, day-dreams at $9/hour.

"Then the weekend comes and I resurrect..."
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment