Friday, June 2, 2006

We can't go back, can't go back, can't go back, we can't...

I am very tired, but I /finally/ did my massive update on my webpage!
I added every single poem that I wrote Sophomore year, plus two from Freshman year that I had apparently forgotten to put up? Anyways, it's a monstrous update. There is one new poem (which is one of my favorites of this update) in the Life section, one new poem in the Potentiality cycle (probably my favorite of that cycle, which isn't saying much) and six poems in the Girl Three section. As I said, two of the poems in the Girl Three section are older, but were never put up (which is a shame, because one of them is a pretty okay one). They are "Measured in Degrees (No Distance Has Been Traveled)" and "Aeternal Longing (Harvest is at Hand)", if you are looking for them. Other than that, the latest poems at all at the end of their respective sections.

Now that that's off of my back, hopefully I can write some more. Feel free to leave comments here, if you like.

"There's been an accident..."
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment