Saturday, March 11, 2006

In New Jersey

So I guess I'm in New Jersey now. It was a swift ride with a Massachusets driver (read: at least 80mph the whole way), so it only took 7 hours counting dinner. Don't worry, Mom, he was also a very safe driver in an excellent car and we were never even mildly /near/ a crash. Well, we did pass by a car that was billowing flames and smoke, but that wasn't even as a result of a crash. And everyone seemed to be aight.

The week we have lined up ahead of us looks fun. We went to the local abortuary this morning and protested/prayed a few rosaries. It was closed, but we got about 10 times more affirmative honk-by's as we would have in Ann Arbor. All in all, it was a lot of fun to stand around and pray, then chat with Claire's old-person prolife friends. Apparently we're going to the Zoo sometime this week, which should be a blast. I love zoos and haven't been to one in years! I hope that my memories of zoos are not inaccurately awesome...

Susanna and Claire are shopping right now (they have been all afternoon) for... heck, I don't know what they're shopping for. I think they're getting Mark something for his birthday though (which is Chewsday), in addition to whatever expensive jewelry they see. After dinner I think we're all going to adoration, then we were going to potentially hang out with any of Claire's friends who are available. We were also going to watch some movie with her 11-year-old sister (I had the /hardest/ time thinking of any movies I like that are appropriate for that age-group), then watch Garden State once she went to bed. I don't think that any of the rest of them have experienced the awesomeness of that movie yet, and seeing as we are /in/ the Garden State (though I am informed that it is being renamed) I figured 'What better time? What better place?'

Hesychia,
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment