Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Midterms

This semester, so far, has been an auspicious one academically speaking.

First off: out of nowhere, I suddenly got the motivation to start doing my Honors reading! (It was actually probably from being called out on not re-reading the Song of Roland) I am still not doing the reading for /all/ of my classes, but it is generally not necessary. I must say though, as satisfying as it has been to just BS my way through Honors without reading for about the past year, it is also very intellectually satisfying, and even enjoyable, to know what the person actually said and to hold an educated opinion on it.

Secondly: I studied (approx 30-60min) for my Logic midterm and aced it.Thirdly: I studied (15-30min?) for my Epistomology midterm and aced it.

Fourthly: I studied (approx 90min) for my Mariology midterm and, with the redemptive grace merited by Christ and through the intercession of His mother, proceeded to kick it firmly in the teeth. It is now, of course, only 7 minutes since I finished the exam, but I believe that I gave each of the essays the best answer that I could, and potentially the best answer that /could/ be given. So, while I have not yet received the grade, I am pretty confidant that I did well! I went in there feeling heck of stressed and unprepared, so this is quite a weight lifted. LJBH, I feel pretty straight-up euphoric."

And that's all I have to say about that..."

No comments:

Post a Comment