Thursday, July 20, 2006

My conscience is vicious! (I'm walking on pins and needles) And I’m begging forgiveness!

So yeah. I have a new poem that I wrote yesterday. I will post it tomorrow. I just want to review it, because it was one of those kind of forced ones, and I'm not sure if it turned out well. It is categorized as a "God" poem.

Anyways, I have had a bit of a rough week. A lot of emotions, dealing with regret and associated feelings. It is all good though. Like I often say, "Loneliness is just God's reminder that I need to spend more time talking to Him." Yeah. I had an especially rough time last night very shortly before bedtime. So I called up Pinne and talked to him for a few hours. Thank God for that kid, or I wouldn't have been able to get to sleep at all. I felt a lot better after our talk though, and slept like a baby. (It being around 12:30AM could have something to do with that though) As a result though, I am pretty tired right now... having worked a full day on 5:30 hours of sleep. So I am going to bed early.

My aunts all (well, mostly all. There are a lot of them) arrived today. They will be staying for the weekend, going to the Art Fair and my grandpa's burial. They are always zany and fun to have around. Anyways, my eyes hurt and I need sleep. Goodnight, Moon.

"How did I ever let you go..."
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment