Sunday, May 21, 2006

i lv y. i mss y. i lv y s mch t hrts m hd.

So. I went down to Steubenville on Saturday for Jeremy Dean && the (former) sister (formerly) known as Katie Kress' wedding. It was a lot of fun. It was good to see Jeremy and Katie again. They are both excellent people, and a lot of fun. It was great to see Josh Fraunfelder too. They all said they would try to visit Steubenville some time in the future, which would be great. I saw Christa there too, which was nice. We didn't say more then "hello"... but maybe that's the way she wants it.

I stayed the night at Josh Madore's grandmother-in-law (it is too a word)'s house. It was just a place to crash, but I was very grateful to not have to pay for a hotel room. I really do enjoy driving to Steubenville and back by myself. I just turn up whatever music I want to pretty loud and often sing along quite loudly too. It is a very pleasurable ride for me. The CDs of choice this time were: Deadbeat Sweetheartbeat by the Juliana Theory (one of my favorite CDs of all time), Louder Now by Taking Back Sunday (Not as good as Where You Want To Me, "IMO"), The Earth is Not a Cold, Dead Place by Explosions in the Sky (Excellent CD) and Strange That We Should Meet by Idiot Pilot. So all around an excellent selection of music. I also found an old burned CD of Dave Matthews Band from what, Junior year of highschool? It was kind of interesting to relisten to that CD. I was never /huge/ into DMB, but I took Steve's word that they were awesome and I really liked a few of their songs.

So... yeah. I am semi-excited for this new Thursday Night College-Kid Prayer Meeting starting up. Not because I think that it will start revival and usher in the apocalypse or anything, though it might. My reasons are simply that it'll be nice to do something involved in the parish's life. I'm sure the Tuesday Night is still kicking, but I'm not sure that I would fit in as well there. I mean, after two years gone and all. Plus: part of me would rather just move on. Newer things and all.

I have had the wierdest dreams this past week or so, the kind that mess you up on the inside. My sleep troubles have started so appear somewhat minorly again, but hopefully nothing big.

"fght ff yr dmns"
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment