Thursday, May 18, 2006

"I need you to pretend that we are in love again"

So. I worked today. I've been working every day of the week since Tuesday. It hurts sometimes and makes me tired, but my body/sleep schedule is adjusting well. And the hurting is a good kind of hurt. So that's why I'm scarce. I am /so/ busy.It is my mom's birthday today. We went to 5PM Mass, 15min of adoration then Sabor Latino (an excellent Mexican restaurant) for dinner with Reez. Then all three of us went to see "She's the Man" at the cheap theatre. Only $1.50/ticket. Very excellent movie. Very funny, very well-acted/well-made. The guy who played Sebastian (as opposed to the girl who played him) was pretty hott.

I'm going down to Steubenville for Jeremy Dean's wedding on Saturday. It will be my first wedding attended as a consentual adult. It will be a fun chance to see the brothers and sisters again. Good times. I am so tired. I will go to bed now. I feel stressed and tired, but my soul is at peace.

"And I want life in every word"
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment