Friday, May 12, 2006

If I should awake to find you're only in my mind, I would sleep forever, just to make you mine...

My first night home, I had the happiest dream I think I've ever had. It wasn't until I woke up that it became the saddest dream I've ever had.

So. I've only been home for a few days. Everyone keeps asking me what I've done and what I plan on doing. The answer is pretty much "nothing" to both questions. Currently, I am just floating through life.

I got a awesome belt today. When my mom was in Florida looking through my late grandfather's stuff, she found this belt of his with a huge brass buckle engraved with an H. I will post pictures of it on Facebook.

I have been spending my time:
1) Listening to music
2) Downloading music
3) Trying to track down obscure CDs released by bands that my highschool friends were in in 2002
4) Giving blood
5) Picking up my mom from the airport

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment