Monday, May 8, 2006

"Jerusalem, if I forget you..."

Just a short "finals update". The epistemology final was pretty easy. A pick-two-of-three essay exam. I almost filled one bluebook. It was the kind of exam that I could have satisfactorily answered orally in five minutes, but had to take an hour to write out (to the dismay of my hand). I feel pretty confident that I did well on it though.

Any time you see me, feel free to ask me to define concept and essence, and explain how they relate to tautologies and synthetic a priori truths. You may also ask me to prove the validity of insight as a source of knowledge, using Von Hildebrandian epistemology. Unless it looks like I'm busy, or just plain not in the mood. In which case: interrogation privilages REVOKED!

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment