Friday, May 19, 2006

Though I am breaking a vow by posting this...

I just thought it was so very applicable. I mean, everyone says "Luke Skywalker, of course!", but Obi Wan just seems more my type. Although I /was/ at one point dating my sister... Anyways, I just wish they had found a nice Alec Guiness picture. Ewan McGreggor is an axellent actor, but couldn't top the Sir.

Your results:
You are Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
73%
Qui-Gon Jinn
73%
Chewbacca
67%
Yoda
64%
R2-D2
63%
Princess Leia
62%
Padme
62%
Han Solo
61%
Luke Skywalker
60%
An Ewok
56%
You are civilized, calm, and
have a good sense of humor,
even when those around you don't.
You can hold your own in a fight,
but prefer it when things
don't get too exciting.
(This list displays the top 10 results out of a possible 21 characters)
Click here to take the "Which Star Wars character am I?" quiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment